60lb stackable Vittle Vaults at Costco $25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azscoob

Brewpub coming soon!
Reaction score
I picked up 3 of them for grain and to store the dogs food. (I better not mix them up on brewday) They were 25 dollars each, so I impulse purchased them, I figured I would pass it along, I have seen these same ones at petco for $39.00.

Thanks Scoob, that's exactly what I've been looking for. Like you said, they are usually in the $40 range, and being in need of 10 I just couldn't see dropping that kind of dough on some plastic bins. 6 would get me by, so I may have to go renew my membership.

edit: I don't see them listed on their website. I wonder if they all carry them for that price?

Double check your local Costco, get a guest pass and if they have them, spring for the membership. My location had a pallet full of them on the floor, and 2 more on the top rack of the shelves.

I saw those last costco trip they were marked for dog food, and I was thinking to myself how can I incorporate these into my home brewing.

-=Jason=-

They work great for storing your base malt. I'm going to pick up 2 more, so I have one for Maris Otter, one for 2-row, and one for 6-row or Pils

i couldnt find these at the east hanover, nj costco will check others if in the neighborhood

Back