Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ethanmurphy, so super original. Been using it since August, and hit my 100th distinct beer over the weekend. And what was my 100th distinct beer? A damn Miller Lite. I was so pissed. I'd been drinking cheap beer all night, that was the last beer in the bucket, the first Miller Lite I've had in years. The positive? It wasn't the Bud Light Straw-ber-ita that I had earlier in the night at a Jimmy Buffet cover band concert.

I signed up, nola_brewer.
not real sure how to use it as have not had much of a chance to play with it.
I too have zero friends. LOL

If you're legit and seriously like logging in brews you ACTUALLY partake of, and not just a "badge" collecting cheat. Add me:mug:
Colin L

cerna348

I am a big fan of untappd, but I usually only check in to my homebrews a few times, and not much more than that despite drinking so many of them. But I did notice recently that some random people have checked into a few of my homebrews. I am flattered but find it a little odd. C'est la vie.

cerna348

But I did notice recently that some random people have checked into a few of my homebrews. I am flattered but find it a little odd. C'est la vie.

I had a couple in Bavaria check in my
Drom John München Haken Besonderes Bitter (Redhook ESB II).
So ist das Leben!

SWMBO and I each have Untappd accounts and check in the commercial beers. SWMBO gets to choose every other of my brews. Many come from her highest rated beers that I find either a kit, a reliable recipe, or enough information to formulate a recipe myself.

cerna348

I am a big fan of untappd, but I usually only check in to my homebrews a few times, and not much more than that despite drinking so many of them. But I did notice recently that some random people have checked into a few of my homebrews. I am flattered but find it a little odd. C'est la vie.

I'll follow ya being local and all :mug:

Hayden512

Could use some adds! None of my buddies use it so I'm a loner on there.

AF1987 - I usually only check in the first time I've had the beer. But I like checking out the app so go ahead and add me.

Sethhartman27

That's my real name so nobody steal my identity or anything.

Actually you can have it I have a lot of student loan debt

Back