Head Blabber-mouth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When does it happen?

• Dog Days of Summer

• Hot August Night

• The autumnal equinox

• Nader's birthday

• Who cares?

• Shut up and Brew!

Results are only viewable after voting.

david_42

Reaction score
So, when will Agent 99 take over as Head Blabber-mouth?

[Tx doesn't count, he's the Admin]

I voted Nader's B-day only because the Monkey game "stick finger in butt" was not avaliable.

what the hell are you talkning about?

What do i care, im off to canada to fish in 20 min!

Suckers!!!!

David, you're just posting this to stave off the inevitable 1 post longer :p. Dog Days of Summer unless you get busy with it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think this thread illustrates, in striking detail, why posting while tripping is really not a great idea...

I have no idea, but I threw up a guess. I'll check back later to see who is right (or to figure out what this really means).:D

Though an argument can be made that this is not a race to the Head, merely signs that some one has taken over as the Chief blowhard of the other... end of the body.

Since

"When the Swallows return to Capistrano, the sheep will eat the tall green grass"

Wasn't an option...

I went Nader. :rockin:

Ize

You would have to run halfway to the turncircle to catch the rabbit, but only then if your gran was of dubious descent...

As sad as it is, i somehow know what you guys are talking about...

must be all of the green buzzards flapping pruple on a prairie dog's farting knuckle...

DeadYetiBrew said:
must be all of the green buzzards flapping pruple on a prairie dog's farting knuckle...

That's only because the sunspots shine brightly on the big yellow dog.

Ize

Since I finally bought a clue for 900 Alex...

The answer as of this posting would be the #9, #9, #9, #9...

10 would give the go-ahead of course. :D

Ize

Back