New Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellBentBrewCo

Reaction score
Our new logo. What do you think. I can't post pictures yet but here's a link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/happyanddan/4982539809/

i kind of like that. like the colors. at first I thought it was a little busy but it almost reminds me of wrought iron work.

I don't think it looks like a mess at all. I love the challenge to understanding the abstract part of the design. Seems like this is something that your drinkers would be proud to look at.

A+

thanks, I agree it took me a while to get used to it but it kind of grows on you the more you look at it.

Now I need to figure out how to print it on glasses and growlers and make bottle labels.

Dude, that'd be so easy to get as a frosted design on glass - frost the black parts, and leave the orange parts and the rest of the glass clear. It'll look great.

Use milk for the bottle labels, laser printing, and glossy paper if you feel fancy. i do have to say, though - circles are a pain to cut, so if you can swing some circular pre-cut labels it may be easier.

I just ordered the Stencil Pro set so I'm going to give the glass etching a shot this week. For the labels I'm going to print the circle onto a square label with some details about the brew and our logo. "Hand crafted by heavy drinkers"

Back