Storage and organization

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellfire_studios

Reaction score
So I have been acquiring equipment and ingredients and I have it scattered all over the place....I was wondering how you guys organize all your home brewing stuff. Also where do you guys store your primary, secondary equipment.

Josh

My SWMBO is a great organizer so she set up an area in the corner of the basement. I have 2 shelves I put together creating an L in the corner and all my pots/propane stand/fermenter/bucket/carboy/better bottle/etc. fit on those 2 shelves. It is then hidden behind a screen that I move when I need to get in there. I also have some bins on the shelving to keep things in. Works great for me.

I've taken over a room or 2 in the basement. We recently moved from an older house where the basement wasn't useable to a larger house with a full 1/2 finished basement.
SWMBO doesn't have any need for the basement so I've slowly started claiming areas for my own, seems to be working well so far.

As far as storage we were lucky enough to be even a complete kitchen's worth of older Oak cabinets, I'm using alot of those as storage.

Just make sure everything is clean before you put it away that way it's no big deal when your ready to make your next batch just rinse sanitize and go.

The large air tight Rubber maid containers work great too.. keeps the dust off things

Back