What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This, while I wait for my RIS to warm up. Thanks Clint!

image-1139830113.jpg

Just tried a sampler of crazy mountain Tequila Wit....all I'll say is a taster was plenty.

ForumRunner_20130823_150835.jpg

Hall farmhouse IPA

NIZZLE said:
Water then off two Brewery vivant and maybe some other brewery's ;-)

Sounds like a Good Friday evening ahead of you. Have fun man. And post pictures. ;)

Samiclaus bottled in 2000. It's definately past its prime. I should have drank this one 3 years ago. Live and learn. I guess I should drink the 2003 Thomas Hardy instead. Or maybe next, this one is starting to grow on me:)

I'l throw some in whenever I get your box together.

Sweet! Thanks! Having Shorts Mmmkay. As in "Drugs are bad mmmkay" Its double Huma Lupa Licious but a lager. Pretty delicious and hop loaded. Real tropical fruity hops I can't really pick out except a big hit of Zeus at the end.

ForumRunner_20130823_180302.jpg

Tuesday would be ten months to the day from when I brewed this and having my first taste. Smooth and alcohol isn't too strong. If it were a little less astringent it would be really great.

image-324082438.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Sweet! Thanks! Having Shorts Mmmkay. As in "Drugs are bad mmmkay" Its double Huma Lupa Licious but a lager. Pretty delicious and hop loaded. Real tropical fruity hops I can't really pick out except a big hit of Zeus at the end.

Sounds awesome!

Samiclaus bottled in 2000. It's definately past its prime. I should have drank this one 3 years ago. Live and learn. I guess I should drink the 2003 Thomas Hardy instead. Or maybe next, this one is starting to grow on me:)

I had a '96 Samichaus last weekend that I thought was spot on, but I like oxidized beers and it had been stored at 50 degress the whole time.

allenH said:
Spaten Oktoberfest.

So good.i usually crush A das boot of that every couple months.

Drinkin a coworkers 1st homebrew. Went for an all extract dos equis type kit from what he told me. I told him to start With an ale but he did a pretty good job. can tell it was fermented a little warm but other than that pretty good. Clear, well carbed. Nice amber color pleasant maltt aroma but the finish has that slightly fruity/slightly acidic hot alcholic thing going on. I think my 1st all grain batch suffered from this as well. (A BGS) im pretty sure it came from fermenting too warm or with not enough yeast. Is anyone aware or familiar with What im trying to describe?

image-2159549798.jpg

Some People Say Cucumbers Taste Better Pickled. At Voodoo. Possibly the most interesting flavor combination I've ever had. I don't hate it, but don't love it.

image-3636174310.jpg

image-2785941926.jpg

BOM Triporteur From Hell. The menu says Belgian Stout, everything I can find about it says Belgian Brown. Either way, pretty good.

Leftover from bottling I just finished of my English Dry Cider. Nothing crazy or weird flavors just a nice crisp English cider. Delicious!

ForumRunner_20130823_190301.jpg

Last of my last batch of BdG. It's really starting to suck, thin, and so estery from over pitching. Thankfully I gave most of it away at a fest months ago. Today's should be a much better beer.

image-2917293544.jpg

Chocolate Orange Peel Stout. Would've been a good chocolate stout without the sweet orange peel. It didn't turn out how I'd hoped so I've been sitting on it for a while and about ready to just dump the rest of the bottles.

image-2714228761.jpg

Right now I'm drinking Edworts House Pale ale recipe, only with US Tettnanger and Chinook hops (it's what I had around).

Back