Houston BJCP Exam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexLaw

Here's Lookin' Atcha!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All,

The Houston area BJCP exam will be held on October 5, 2009, at DeFalco's Home Wine & Beer Supplies at 6:00 PM.

If you want to take the exam, you just need to let me know and give me a phone number. You do need to let me know in advance if you want to attend, so that I can make sure and have enough materials and beer for all those sitting. Space also is limited (not terribly so, but limited), and seats are handed out on a first-come, first-served basis (measured by when you give me notice). If you just happen to drop by to take the exam without letting me know, do not be surprised if there is no room for you at the inn.

The fee for first-time takers is $50, and you must take both the written and tasting portions of the exam. If you are retaking the exam, you may elect to take one or both portions of the exam with a fee of $15 per portion.

If you have any other questions, please let me know or check out this thread.

Have fun!

TL

Back