Make Friday Night Halloween Permanent

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What the hell with mid-week Halloween. Of all the donkeys in the field, mid-week Halloween blows the biggest one.

Make it last Friday of October every year already!!

:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

For sure. Every dead presidents' birthday is on a monday, so why can't a fun one start off das wochenende?

I totally disagree. Let it fall where it may.

Monday-Thursday pseudo-holidays kick ass, especially the festive ones like St. Pat's, Cinco de Mayo, and Halloween. They provide an excellent excuse to tie one on mid-week.

I totally disagree. Let it fall where it may.

Monday-Thursday pseudo-holidays kick ass, especially the festive ones like St. Pat's, Cinco de Mayo, and Halloween. They provide an excellent excuse to tie one on mid-week.

You read my mind...:rockin:

Halloween is for the kiddies. I don't need a reason to party on Friday nights.:rockin:

Leave it where it lays.

I feel your pain, but really the mid week holiday is a great excuse to get beligerent on a night that has work the say after, and then no one cares that you're hung over. And isn't halloween the best of them all? When else do women want to look as slutty as possible? Try the downtown bars on a tuesday night halloween, I promise you'll leave with a semi!

If you think Halloween is for the kiddies I encourage you to visit your closest sizeable, non-commuter university.

I'm guessing these sad, sad souls who haven't experienced a good college Halloween party don't understand the beauty of:
  • The Slutty Demoness
  • The Slutty Angel
  • The Slutty Nurse
  • The Slutty Witch
  • The Slutty Vampire
  • The Slutty Deck of Cards :D
  • The Slutty Roll of Saran-Wrap :rockin:(greatest costume ever)
    basically:
  • The Slutty _______________
I'll definitely be :drunk: in East Lansing this weekend.

Oh... uhh and to not be completely :off: I don't think it matters because the party just gets bumped to the weekends. Which, I suppose, is good for those with chitlins, since they can take 'em trick-or-treating and hit the parties.

Mid-week halloweens allow for 2 nights of partying, because the weekend before or after halloween, there will be another halloween party.

Both times my mom went into labor(with my brother - born oct 30th and me - born nov 1), she was dressed as a pregnant boyscout at a halloween party.

What sucks is when Halloween falls on a Sunday in a religious state. I was screwed out of several Halloweens growing up because no one wanted to celebrate 'Satan's birthday' on a Sunday. I wish I were making this up. What difference does it make? It's the same bloody day no matter what other day it falls on!

Latest posts

Back