What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee and a headache.

Me too. On the headache part. I wonder if it's the weather.

My yard flooded, my mulch went away but I got every one else's debris that I will spend hours cleaning on Saturday. My new neighbor called, her garage started to flood so there was pushing out water and using a shop vac as a pump, bad idea and basically a waste of time. I got soaked and dirty, two things I did not want on Tuesday. Came home, had some root beer and went to bed.

/ramble

Hospital coff
Got knocked off my bike and have cracked ribs

That is terrible. At least you're here to be able to write about it.
^^^ouch. They say there are 2 types of riders-those that have been hit, and those that will be. 😡

Do you or did you ride?

Yuck! What a sucky evening it was yesterday! SWMBO was out playing nerd games during the storm. I had kids and a friend of my daughter's, whose birthday it was and mother was evidently not doing anything for. I made burgers and bought her a little birthday cake. She was surprised and happy...worth it! Headache is easing...still on coffee.

Hospital coff
Got knocked off my bike and have cracked ribs

I am honestly not certain what type of bike was involved. I know that non-motorized bikes are all over the place in Thailand as well. Sorry to hear about the injury. Hope you heal quickly with minimal pain and crappy hospital coffee.

Water after a great weight sesh. Laying off of the beer for a while. Likely the weekend.

Afternoon Coff and a side of water. Some meetings are simply worthless.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405533285.500434.jpg
Crystal light lemonade havent had a beer in 11 days and 2 more to go. On the plus side by slashing ethanol and carbs from my diet and hitting the gym 4 days a week I've slashed 22 pounds in 5 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

all you need is something shiny and a beer in a baby bottle to distract him lol

Haha, that's friggin great.

Sitting in the waiting room of a Doctors office. It's 4:45 PM now and I have/had a 4pm appointment. Can't wait to get the heck outa here and have a beer!!!!!!

Sitting in the waiting room of a Doctors office. It's 4:45 PM now and I have/had a 4pm appointment. Can't wait to get the heck outa here and have a beer!!!!!!

That is rough. Longest I have had to wait was 30 minutes, but it felt like hours!

My job is doing medical appointments among other things, so I know how much waiting sucks (even when it's on the clock). One primary had 3 hour waits, despite having an appointment. Isn't that the purpose of making an appointment? :what::confused:

Bigfoot. Taking the son and nephew fishing after dinner :)

1405545178579.jpg

I need a floccing beer. Water doesn't taste as good right now.

My job is doing medical appointments among other things, so I know how much waiting sucks (even when it's on the clock). One primary had 3 hour waits, despite having an appointment. Isn't that the purpose of making an appointment? :what::confused:

Bigfoot. Taking the son and nephew fishing after dinner :)

It's fcuking crazy...

Some kids get a lollipop after a Dr visit. I treated myself to this. :D

1405549041878.jpg

Been mia for quite some time, just skimmed through 100 plus pages, i don't wanna be a downer but life punched me in The berries the last month or so, my gf asked to go on a break a few days after my birthday then we split 2 weeks later, its honestly for the best, and i feel great you don't know your in a toxic relationship until your outta it, but i lost a lot in the split, most importantly i lost my dog, it its what it is and now I'm back at my parents for a bit, looking at houses right now, going to look at 3 on saturday, to stay on topic I'm drinking my conan ipa

1405549458392.jpg

Been mia for quite some time, just skimmed through 100 plus pages, i don't wanna be a downer but life punched me in The berries the last month or so, my gf asked to go on a break a few days after my birthday then we split 2 weeks later, its honestly for the best, and i feel great you don't know your in a toxic relationship until your outta it, but i lost a lot in the split, most importantly i lost my dog, it its what it is and now I'm back at my parents for a bit, looking at houses right now, going to look at 3 on saturday, to stay on topic I'm drinking my conan ipa

Sorry to hear that. You can always get over a girl, but I don't know what I'd do without my dog(s). Hope everything gets better for you. Good luck on the house hunt.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405550018.517701.jpg
The pic is just a coincidence. It's actually a pretty good brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That really sucks. But if it's for the best, then sometimes you just gotta rip off the bandaid. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back