What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. It's a habit to have a cup or two during the day now. Work brews it so I can't complain. Maxwell House blue can with sugar and powdered creamer. Got tired of the hazelnut creamer they bought. It's actually pretty good now that I brewed a pot with enough coffee grounds in it! It's usually a bit like brown water, rather than coffee.

668 growler
image-3498386209.jpg

Coffee. It's a habit to have a cup or two during the day now. Work brews it so I can't complain. Maxwell House blue can with sugar and powdered creamer. Got tired of the hazelnut creamer they bought. It's actually pretty good now that I brewed a pot with enough coffee grounds in it! It's usually a bit like brown water, rather than coffee.

In a previous job (at the airport) I worked with a lot of Veitnamese people. They would take two of the airplane sized Starbucks grounds pillows and stuff them in the grounds basket in the coffee pot and run it. Then pour that coffee back into the reservoir and run it through again. That was how I grew accustomed to strong coffee. They were surprised I did not add milk/cream or sugar to it.

Yumm... coffee.

got one of those in the fridge at home!

Did you go yesterday, what else was on tap?

Galaxy was on tap as well.

The real reason I went there (Tuesday) was to grab a few Gandhi glasses to ship to people. I ended up with a few glasses and beer, of course.

Galaxy was on tap as well.

The real reason I went there (Tuesday) was to grab a few Gandhi glasses to ship to people. I ended up with a few glasses and beer, of course.

nice!

Hopefully gandhi will be on tap tomorrow

Did you manage to get any of the ghost pigeon? it was amazing this year.

mewithstewpid said:
nice! Hopefully gandhi will be on tap tomorrow Did you manage to get any of the ghost pigeon? it was amazing this year.

Not at all. I was there when they ran out of Coriolis. Once they move across the street, I'm sure those will be more readily available.

There will be a lot of people from out of town there on a daily basis. It'll be cool.

Now onto tea. It is cold in the house but I totally like the temps for fermentation so I will just drink warm stuffs. :D

I need an application to work with you Remmy!! So long as I can work online from Montana :D

I hired a friend of mine last week. Luckily, it worked out. Want to move out here? :fro: Probably not after you visit! ha ha

2 glasses of my toasted coconut porter.

Just sitting in the rain having a beer.

image-1741754741.jpg

Having a Guinness original because I'm making a cake with it in. Much nicer than the regular Guinness we get in the UK, not sure what you guys get.

ForumRunner_20131010_201412.png

Having a Guinness original because I'm making a cake with it in. Much nicer than the regular Guinness we get in the UK, not sure what you guys get.

I think I've seen original and whatever they mass distribute. I've had Guinness through a nitro tap that was awesome.

I got impatient and chilled my pumpkin spice.
Aroma is delicious. Spice is mellow and it's not bitter. There is some carb but zero head retention. It's only been 10 days since bottling and just under 5 weeks since brewing.
I'll wait out the rest another week and then share on Halloween. :)
photo.jpg

I got a call from my Fed ex guy today saying that he left a box just inside my mud room door. I wasn't expecting anything so I assumed the wife had ordered more baby stuff and left it at that.

I came home to see a beer sized box. And to my surprise it was addressed to yours truly.

Inside was this.

20131010_15210_zps9bb14402.jpg

From Mark.

Look at those gorgeous labels. Mark you're a true friend.

You guys are unreal.

I got a call from my Fed ex guy today saying that he left a box just inside my mud room door. I wasn't expecting anything so I assumed the wife had ordered more baby stuff and left it at that.

I came home to see a beer sized box. And to my surprise it was addressed to yours truly.

Inside was this.

From Mark.

You guys are unreal.

nice :D make sure you post that up here!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/beer-forward-435979/

Inside was this.

From Mark.

You guys are unreal.

Now that is just f@#*king awesome.

Inside was this.

From Mark.

You guys are unreal.
That is straight awesome. They all look so damn yummy!

BdC here. Looks like it always does and it's in a shaker pint so I'm too embarassed for a picture. ;)

Channel66 said:
I got a call from my Fed ex guy today saying that he left a box just inside my mud room door. I wasn't expecting anything so I assumed the wife had ordered more baby stuff and left it at that. I came home to see a beer sized box. And to my surprise it was addressed to yours truly. Inside was this. From Mark. Look at those gorgeous labels. Mark you're a true friend. You guys are unreal.

You're more than welcome - you definitely deserved a pick-up after what happened. Plus I wanted to see my beer in that idyllic setting! ;)

PS - the pomegranated needs five days more for carbing/conditioning.

You're more than welcome - you definitely deserved a pick-up after what happened. Plus I wanted to see my beer in that idyllic setting! ;)

PS - the pomegranated needs five days more for carbing/conditioning.

Sounds good, I'll put it up with the other cellar beers!

And I might just have to dig it the dslr to take pictures of your homebrew when I pour them!

Having a New Holland Monkey King from the growler, so sad it gone at the end of the month. Getting my brew plan together for Saturday . Doing Nelson Sauvin Saison (4oz of NS) and using washed 3726PC

Lolos 3726 Saison. This is a good brew! I favor the AS11 though. I think I may have to make a saison here in the near future!

If you search 'lolo' you can find it on untappd to checkin if you want Nick. I like the AS11 better also. I entered both of them into the Montana Mashup 16C today. So I'm crossing my fingers. Would be sweet to brew a full sized batch although they couldn't use that AS11 yeast so I'd have to figure something out for that :mug:

http://growlerfills.blogspot.com/2013/10/entry-deadline-for-montana-mash-up-is.html

Back