What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrewinHooligan said:
:off: That's a sweet fan! If it were functional I would get in all kinds of trouble for seeing what all I could destroy with it.
I got in all sorts of trouble for seeing if it was functional. ;) it still works great for making sparks shoot out of the socket.

pretty good! I would (and probably will) buy this one again.

0927131903.jpg

Time for something with a little more bite. << Pike Monk's Uncle>> This is as close as you can get to home brew due to it being bottle conditioned. I like that about it.

Gotta keep in mind that this one will easily sneak up on you at 9% avb. :)

MonksUncle.jpg

I just had a McEwan's. I dunno what the deal is, but I never thought very much of that beer 15-20 years ago, when it was readily available. But now that it's back, it may be the best damn 'new' beer I've had this year. All other wee heavies are pretty much dead to me now.

Made a stop at New England brewing today. Growlers of Gandhi bot, ghost pigeon porter, and galaxy pale ale. Porter is so damn good.

Also they had bottles of the 2013 bourbon barrel aged imperial stout trooper for sale. 1400 bottles. Aged 10 months in barrel. Will probably trade 3 of them on here if anyone has anything interesting let me know!

image-1976373471.jpg

mewithstewpid said:
Made a stop at New England brewing today. Growlers of Gandhi bot, ghost pigeon porter, and galaxy pale ale. Porter is so damn good. Also they had bottles of the 2013 bourbon barrel aged imperial stout trooper for sale. 1400 bottles. Aged 10 months in barrel. Will probably trade 3 of them on here if anyone has anything interesting let me know!

Nice haul.

Back