PDA Brewing Programs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed_Savage

Reaction score
For Christmas this year I requested a Palm Pilot Tungsten E from my girlfriend. Im always forgetting EVERYTHING, like dentist appointments, and like even putting out the garbage and stuff.

I did a Google search about PDA brewing programs, and there are quite a few.

My question is..........Which are the best ones? What ones have you used, and how much did you pay for it? What kind of features does it have, blah, blah.

I saw that Promash has a couple of programs for the Palm. Since I dont own promash, I would like to find a palm program close or similar to it. Something that has all the brewing calculators, recipe formulators, and a place to store my logs, and recipes.

I will be buying Promash in the future though. But this will have to do for now.

Ed_Savage said:
I did a Google search about PDA brewing programs, and there are quite a few.
A million monks
Spin in their graves
To the sound of
One pilot brewing.

El Pistolero said:
A million monks
Spin in their graves
To the sound of
One pilot brewing.

Ha ha funny. It's not like its gonna brew the dang beer for me. It's just a place to store info, and do calculations. Im sure the monks would approve!It's no different then reading a book, just digitized.

There are lots of people on this site using Promash, are the monks spinning in thier graves about that one too?

Ed_Savage said:
Ha ha funny. It's not like its gonna brew the dang beer for me. It's just a place to store info, and do calculations. Im sure the monks would approve!It's no different then reading a book, just digitized.

There are lots of people on this site using Promash, are the monks spinning in thier graves about that one too?
Relax dude...I just had this haiku sittin around, and needed to use it before the expiration date. ;)

Peace. :)

It could be worse, Ed. This could be your senior class picture for High School.

ericthedork.jpg

Yeah-- that's a Newton. In his senior picture.

kornkob said:

ericthedork.jpg

LMAO. :D I remember that guy!

Ed_Savage said:
Im working a double shift today at the Fed.
:eek:

Ok, so I didn't really mean anything I said...this isn't really me...I was just kidding...Bush is doing a fine job.

kornkob said:

ericthedork.jpg

HOLY SH**! That picture is hard core. It looks like after graduation he's gonna work for the "GeekSquad" Wasn't that kid some 80's child actor? I guess you are right, things could be worse!

Back