What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee while brewing a graff

ForumRunner_20130928_125802.png

I guess today is National Drink Beer Day? It's in the news anyway

I will celebrate with my British mild

Some nasty Homebrew, best beer was a 33 - nb le terroir - don't get the hype, more nasty Homebrew, and now foothills bourbon barrel porter. Oh and some Oaked white dog. Which has me feeling cheery.

Mullets and marzens! :rockin:

Trying one of these here Wheach beers. I must say, it's not bad! My wife loves it! (Trying to salvage a ****ty morning since I leave again tomorrow afternoon) So NIZZLE saves the day with the Wheach! Thanks dood!

image-3948040056.jpg

tyzippers said:
How is the dogfather? It looks good. I'm a fan of Ol' Leg Humper.
The 10% is not noticeable which is nice. Gets better as it warms up. I am enjoying it. Wouldn't go looking for it but would buy again if I saw it.

Big box make magic by solemn oath.. Great place..awesome beer.. They also have crazy names for all beers they have.. On tap that is

Trying one of these here Wheach beers. I must say, it's not bad! My wife loves it! (Trying to salvage a ****ty morning since I leave again tomorrow afternoon) So NIZZLE saves the day with the Wheach! Thanks dood!

No problem man now you no what to do before you leave tomorrow :rockin:

NIZZLE said:
Homemade caramel apple!!

dose anybody no anything about Tropical Trippel by cigar city?

I believe that was a colab, bottled and distro through the other brewery. Is that the peach/coconut one? I have never seen it in FL. They are doing a Dubbel with AleSmith right now in Tampa with dates and figs that is supposed to hit local distro.

Congrats...working at a liquor store will be awesome.....all the tastings you will get to do.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm excited. Plus knowing when things are coming in and being in a position (albeit a weak one) to try to get some things we currently don't get here will be nice. I'm also interested to see the full list of what the distributor has and compare it to what we get. I'm hoping to find some good things and order some for myself even if they won't buy it to sell in the store.

Some nasty Homebrew, best beer was a 33 - nb le terroir - don't get the hype, more nasty Homebrew, and now foothills bourbon barrel porter. Oh and some Oaked white dog. Which has me feeling cheery.

Mullets and marzens! :rockin:

Nasty homebrew sucks. Kinda like what I gave you. :). Watch out on the white dog!

Back