Where to buy single gauge regulator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppysailor

Reaction score
I'm looking for a single gauge primary regulator for use with a portable dispensing system using a paintball co2 tank. Every place I've looked so far, the price ends up being $50 by the time I pay for shipping. Does anyone know where I can find a better deal?

I bought a keg system about a month ago. At first I was going to buy the parts individually and then buy others as I needed so I did some shopping around to find the best prices. Even though I ended up buying a kit, I still found Kegconnection.com to have the best prices. They have single body regulators for $35-39 (single vs dual guage). But yea, with shipping it comes out to $50. You may be able to find a used one somewhere...maybe a local welding shop, or like around me, a fire extinguisher service shop. The regulator is a rather important part of the keg system so in my mind the $50 is well spent.

PS Hoppysailor - I went to school in Missoula. I miss is something terrible. Cheers!

Only way I have found is to be patient and shop ebay and CL. I just got a dual gauge regulator, steel tank and three cornys for $75 from CL. Just keep checking every few days.

Back