SWMBO being COMPLETELY unreasonable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, wait a second, I am being blamed for something that I did not do. It was 100% CreamyGoodness' fault for trying to clean his bone in the guest room, I had absolutely no influence over that or how this topic started out. I merely got on to offer a couple "helpful" suggestions for next time, if he really does want to make that Halloween decoration. And earlier I said my stomach hurt, that was from laughing so hard!!!

Yep, the only female with a say in my life is 40 years younger than me.
My daughter does run the house...... BUT, she is being trained to be a good women when she grows up.
She had her hands on a dead deer at about six months old, by four years old she was wanting to touch the heart, liver, lungs and eye on a dead deer.
She won't be a woman who makes a big deal about bleaching a bone!

She thinks dragging home rusty gold in the form of old cars, shooting something to eat and farting are normal!

Any other woman wants to step foot in here, she's going to have to accept that and understand when I want to spend a few hundred for more beer equipment, buy a new gun, rebuild another car or have a few guys over to empty a keg.

If she doesn't like that, she's not welcome.

Sharps I as well thought I had raised my child right. She could skin a coyote at 12 and would go hunting with me all the time. Sigh now at 15 all she can think about is boys and shoes with stupid high heels on them. I ask her to skin a few coyotes and get told no I have to go shopping for shoes:mad:

Honestly all you can do is try and raise them right and hope they do not follow the evil path of clothes and boys.

Sharps I as well thought I had raised my child right. She could skin a coyote at 12 and would go hunting with me all the time. Sigh now at 15 all she can think about is boys and shoes with stupid high heels on them. I ask her to skin a few coyotes and get told no I have to go shopping for shoes:mad:

Honestly all you can do is try and raise them right and hope they do not follow the evil path of clothes and boys.

All you can do is your best. Hope it all works out.
I'll bet she's in less trouble than if you hadn't given her all that attention by including her in your interests though.
I bet you gave her a good basis for life, even if she doesn't follow through with the same interests.

Back