O`ahu Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aloha Bruddah!

Lived on island 2.5 years a while back.. Still miss it.

I' be really surprised if theres not a O'ahu brew club.. Perhaps call the Gorden Bierch there, and see if they're aware of a local club.

Oh, and have some da kine grinds for me.. I miss plate lunches :D

-Jason

Aloha Bruddah!

Lived on island 2.5 years a while back.. Still miss it.

I' be really surprised if theres not a O'ahu brew club.. Perhaps call the Gorden Bierch there, and see if they're aware of a local club.

Oh, and have some da kine grinds for me.. I miss plate lunches :D

-Jason

Aloha Jason,
There is a LB supply store here:
http://www.homebrewinparadise.com/Index.aspx

I'll be heading down Saturday and will ask about a local club.
I'll have a plate lunch for your tomorrow at the local Korean place :) :tank:

There is a group, they are meeting at the kona brew pub on the 20th. It's called homebrewers on pacific shores(hops). Maybe sometime this summer we can group up and make a batch of some good brews. I have been wanting to make a good kona coffee porter for a while now.

There is a group, they are meeting at the kona brew pub on the 20th. It's called homebrewers on pacific shores(hops). Maybe sometime this summer we can group up and make a batch of some good brews. I have been wanting to make a good kona coffee porter for a while now.

Would love to come down, but I'm hiking that day and just about every Sunday. If I have advance notice I could plan to attend a meeting someday.

Back