Brew Bubba's Podcast Big Beer Competiton

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't able to get beers off in time for the Nov competition. I'm going to try to get some in for the Dec and maybe the Jan comp. I'll be back in MI for a bit on 12/21 so I might just bring some Jan entries with me instead of shipping them.

The big incentive is the travel voucher for winning the whole shebang. Pretty much all of my family is in town there, and we travel once or twice a year back in town.

I placed third in the Oct competition. I hoped to do better, but when I was bottling up beers at the time I was only doing IPAs to send primarily to denver for the KROC competition and I bottled a few extra to send to MI. I've got about 4 other beers that would be eligible to enter still, so I'll make sure they get into the Dec or Jan competitions.

I'm not sure how pressed for time I'll be when I'm back in town, but maybe some HBT'ers can get together during that time.

Wow third place! Congratulations...with a solid 38.5 too...Good luck in the following months as well, and hopefully I'll see you at the Best in show competiton...

Back