Singing the praises of Edwort's Stone IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfbrewer

Reaction score
I made it, I drank it, and I love it. The best IPA I've ever made, fantastic and very close to the original. Thanks Edwort, I guess I'll have to try your Haus Pale Ale now.

Cheers

surfbrewer said:
I made it, I drank it, and I love it. The best IPA I've ever made, fantastic and very close to the original. Thanks Edwort, I guess I'll have to try your Haus Pale Ale now.

Cheers

Sweet! I'm brewing this one this weekend!! Glad to hear it turned out well for you! I'm looking forward to trying it myself!

Wow Edwort! All I can say is your recipes rock man!! This Stone IPA Clone turned out absolutely fantastic!! I remade the Haus Pale again this weekend it was a huge hit with my friends! And I'm brewing your Kolsh this weekend.. My first attempt at a Kolsh! I figure if it is your recipe it has to be good!

Not to take anything from Ed..Who has some great brews..but I believe this is an AHS recipe..maybe I am wrong. I have made this several times and love it as well..very nice IPA.

Jay

discgolfin said:
Not to take anything from Ed..Who has some great brews..but I believe this is an AHS recipe..maybe I am wrong. I have made this several times and love it as well..very nice IPA.

Jay

I recall that too...

Either way, I have brewed it and it is a solid IPA!

Back