What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, not a good joke.

Didn't even mention the whole robot part.

He's hit or miss on his jokes anyways. The only time I see any of his show is if I don't change the station right after the show before ends.
I'm now the only one awake in the house and no worky tomorrow, so it looks like a Breaking Bad marathon on AMC and beer are in the offing.

Had it since October. Just got tired of it I guess.

My wife's happy about the decision, even though she did get me some beard grooming products for Xmas. Mixed messages, haha.

I grew one for first time last year and my wife complained non stop. I shaved it and then she said she missed it. Wtf?

Grew it right back and I've had it for a year now :D

$750... F.

That blows. Better than a total replacement though, right?

Just found my water heater leaking tonight. Leaking from around the pressure relief valve. Going to try to replace it, but the water heater is 18yo, so I'm not optimistic...

Breaking Bad marathon on AMC and beer are in the offing.

I started re watching it when I got sick NYE. Watched the first 1.5 seasons by New Years night :D

Just finished episode 2 of season 3 and I need to go to floccing sleep, gotta be up in about 5 hours...

I started re watching it when I got sick NYE. Watched the first 1.5 seasons by New Years night :D

Just finished episode 2 of season 3 and I need to go to floccing sleep, gotta be up in about 5 hours...

It's very addicting.

At least you won't freeze?

More worried about frozen pipes. I want to sell this house in the next year. Potential buyers get turned off by burst pipes. There's no pleasing some people.

That blows. Better than a total replacement though, right?

Just found my water heater leaking tonight. Leaking from around the pressure relief valve. Going to try to replace it, but the water heater is 18yo, so I'm not optimistic...

Yeah, just irritating. Furnace was new in 2008 supposedly.

Drowning my sorrows:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420519535.516702.jpg

Still bouncing between water and beer.

Ever judge food options by thinking about what would be least awful coming up?

**** it, I have three taps running. The world is mine.

How is that - I've been tempted many times but the stuff I've had has been all over the place and the coffee scares me.

Having this while waiting for the HVAC repairman to get here.

View attachment 246904

Freezing my ass off.

View attachment 246905

That sucks man - those are guys who know they have homeowners over a barrel.

Just shaved my beard to a stubble. Feeling a couple pounds lighter and a few years younger.

How will you brew now?! ;)

Ha! Conan just mentioned the whole NEBCO Ghandi Bot thing in his opening monologue. The joke was stupid though.

Brought to you by the redundant redundancy department.

On the coffee. Quite the brisk morning. I laugh while watching the local news run around trying to scare everyone about the snow. That is coming. Later. And only 2" at most. Sheesh.

Going hard this morning after a bad day yesterday. Going to knock out a stupid amount of drawings today. It was nice to wake up to single digit temps and snow for a change. I picked up supplies from lhbs last night and talked to them about my leaking keg. Tonight will be the perfect night to brew.

Coffee. Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch.

I like my coffee like I like my women. Black and hot.

My wife hates that joke.

Coffee still.

Hah... my grandfather raised me on, "blonde and sweet, like my women". Of course I never understood at the time, being he started me on coffee as soon as I could walk on my own.

Coffee & water. Today I get to see if this silly air cast thing comes off. Confidence level is low though because there's still a good amount of pain. I need to figure something out because both me and my doggie are going nuts not walking everyday. I won't be jogging again though. That's for sure.

Coffee & water. Today I get to see if this silly air cast thing comes off. Confidence level is low though because there's still a good amount of pain. I need to figure something out because both me and my doggie are going nuts not walking everyday. I won't be jogging again though. That's for sure.

I've seen you mention the air cast, but I must've missed when you posted what happened. So, what happened? And, yes, I care. Surprising isn't it. ;)

You guys all need to stop being sick and hurt! Come on now. I'll have to start sending people yoga balls and probiotics.

You guys all need to stop being sick and hurt! Come on now. I'll have to start sending people yoga balls and probiotics.

Thankfully, I feel fine. I'm due for the flu, though. But, for now, I'll take a pint of beer. Yeah, I'm that guy.

vYNV7je.jpg

Im feeling a lot better and havent gotten sick for more almost 15 hours! I even got an appetite last night and tried my chances on chipotle. I only had about 6 bites but it stayed down! :rockin:

On the water. Thinking I may brew this weekend but not sure what yet.

Back