What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend like this.. once mistook a buddy's bed fir the bathroom. . Didn't end well.

Sent from a happy little tree

My friend peed in a girls dresser drawer before in College years. Ive been kinda haunted lately if I drink way too much which is rare and then I pee in weird places in the middle of the night like sleepwalking. I woke up one pretty unusally drunken night and was peeing near a plug in light socket by my tv. Not good. I was pretty ashamed when My wife woke me up and was like what the eff are you doing- it was like I was doing it on purpose cuz I dindt care but then got caught and then I came to reality at the same time. Possibly demonized that night. I still have guardian angels looking over me. I know so, I seen a white dove blasting out of the snow in front of me the other day and then had a sense of Euphoria/peace overcome me, kinda deep for some shallow words but it was real to me. I requested the guardian angels too. Its kinda what you are suppose to do, to get them- you see? Then again you need to follow through. Pray to God. Pray.

Next

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

1394253547861.jpg

HA! I can't believe I wrote that...I must have had yeast on my brain. I meant to ask what type of grain? I've made many starters using apple juice, honey water, ginger water etc. But, I've never used grains to make a starter.

You only use raw grain for the lacto. I haven't done it that way. I scaled up bottle dreges.

Had a G'Night on tap with dinner, then a red IPA that was a collab with Boulder Brewing. Now time for this! It doesn't smell like gasoline, a diaper full of Indian food, or bigfoot's d***, but it is delicious ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394253818.721417.jpg

HA! I can't believe I wrote that...I must have had yeast on my brain. I meant to ask what type of grain? I've made many starters using apple juice, honey water, ginger water etc. But, I've never used grains to make a starter.

Any grain should work. Like DC said, the grain husks are the source of the bugs in this case

You only use raw grain for the lacto. I haven't done it that way. I scaled up bottle dreges.

Gotcha. Definitely going to give this a try. Much different than buying yeast or harvesting from dregs. Sounds like a Lambic thing.

Just realized that this Lambic has no mention of ABV. I'm wondering what the potential is.

1394255368284.jpg

2014 Bigfoot. Since I can get this damn near any day its always in my fridge.

My last Black Butte Porter :(
View attachment 184351

Priming for my vertical tasting of Bigfoot later tonight....a little closer to bedtime :D

I've got a 13 and 14 as well, but my 13 is only a few months old. Bought it in December.

Heady. From the can. :) last one :(
View attachment 184341
Showing off the gift pack from the tour last night that I just unpacked. :)

I may have bi-polar disorder ;)
Paint me jealous. Love Stranahan's, want to hit their tour next time I'm out there.

I'm drinking an Alabama IPA. I had some spare hops that needed to be used right after Alabama became the 50th state to legalize home brewing. I figured it'd be a good use for the extra hops.

Brother in laws 'basic beer one'. It tastes like mcewans export.

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

Dogfish Head World Wide Stout and Bourbon County Barleywine.

Glad I had the Stout first, it should be aged in Bourbon Barrels, imo. It's great but it could use a warm kick. At 18% , who will notice a little more alcy.

That barleywine, though, is something special

Just got up some 30 minutes ago,so on the coffee. Had some ice beer tallboys last evening. Looks like it'll get up into the 50's again today. C'mon spring! :ban:

Coffee. My mellow night was not mellow. Haha
Back to the LHBS today to get ingredients for a chocolate milk stout. It's not like finsfan's moo-hoo but I'm hoping it will be good.

More coffee.

Coffee now. I think today may be the big day, Fins. Wife is out of town again ( Daisy Troop trip with the littlest one) and I'm thinking I'll uncork the Boulevard RIS once I'm done playing with power tools to build the boy's pinewood derby car.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Tea and coffee. Just had to send the email that I am sloping the home brew club meeting. D@mn cold. Slept nearly 12 hours last night, been up 2 and ready for a nap already.

Coffee ... with my oatmeal. Then on to the Apple store too see how bad I'm going to get reamed to get my MacBook fixed. :(

What's wrong with it? At some point it's cheaper to buy another. Check their refurb store for sure.

More Coff. I need to get up and start this beer already.

Whiskey oh and coffee . hey I got to drink some coffee it is 8 in the morning I am not some kind of alcohol swizzling lush

Latest posts

Back