What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet! I'll be here all day with the 2 y/o, who now has the croup as well.:( but you just brightened my soon to be long night!:D

At least you probably saw that coming, right? I'm sure it doesn't do much to alleviate the pain of watching your little ones so unhappy, but think of all the extra beer money you'll have when you're not spending so much on kombucha! I'd imagine the sooner you get it going the better so brew up a gallon of tea and give that baby a new home when the postman shows up!

At least you probably saw that coming, right? I'm sure it doesn't do much to alleviate the pain of watching your little ones so unhappy, but think of all the extra beer money you'll have when you're not spending so much on kombucha! I'd imagine the sooner you get it going the better so brew up a gallon of tea and give that baby a new home when the postman shows up!

not I just gotta decide how I wanna spend the other critters! I believe some reds & browns are in order!

Didn't realize until I got this home that it's six months old, but in spite of that it's pretty damn good. I would love to try it fresh.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Not that my opinion matters. But Ive had it mutiple times and every time pretty impressed having a bit lower expectations at first. It was kind of a headturner actually for me,and was like wow this is decent! Its pretty solid!:mug: I really dug their 25th anniversary also,check that one out if you get a chance. Ive had it maybe once or twice and have seen it alot latley,yet Im stupid enough to pass it by everytime looking for something new. Well.. I have enough beer, thats proabably why. But its one I would get if I didnt have enough beer thats for shure,well worth a sixer of.

image-1098668435.jpg

Stone Smoked Porter!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
That for the record is known as not a Arnold Palmer but a John Daly!
I always heard it was a dirty Palmer which is hilarious double entendre

Speaking of water.. Having a Evil twin Bikini Beer. Hopped as hell light beer,best light 80 calorie beer you will ever have,if you like hops.2.7%<---WTF?? and really a great session ale. Again. If you like a tha hops....:)

BrewYoke said:
Good? We don't get Surly down here in NC. My friends from MN brought me home some Furious and it was the bomb.

Pretty tasty brew, I'm in SoCal and got this in a trade. I also got the furious and wet. Out of all three the wet IMO takes the cake.

not I just gotta decide how I wanna spend the other critters! I believe some reds & browns are in order!

I think the ecy04 may be well suited as a primary strain. The starter tasted pretty not terrible as starters go and smelled amazing! Pineapple/tropical out the wazoo. Might do some interesting things with hops, but I'm not sure.

The other two are best suited to secondary or bottling conditioning I suspect. The C strains from Cantillon not surprisingly compliment fruit very nicely, though the saison I bottled conditioned with them is my personal favorite beer to date. I haven't used the Fantome strain yet. The main batch is on the stirplate still, I sent you the first step jar from the agar plate that I added more wort to after adding the main growth to the stirplate. I'll probably start by bottle conditioning a saison with it, possibly tomorrow.

I'm having another BdC 'cause it's damn good and I'm too worked up thinking about the business plan I'm working on and trying to dial costs in to go to sleep.

Nice! Im havin more of the same, another John Daly

I've gotta send you some of my homebrews... My dad is the only one who's tried them and of course he says they are good haha.... I work for UPS so i can get them to you easily (well discounted rate wise) .... Just give me an honest review, I'd like to know if they are good or not.

Speaking of water.. Having a Evil twin Bikini Beer. Hopped as hell light beer,best light 80 calorie beer you will ever have,if you like hops.2.7%<---WTF?? and really a great session ale. Again. If you like a tha hops....:)

Gotta have deep pockets to session Evil Twin!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Thays what shes trying to sell lol. " FFF has sh*t for both of us, IPAs and stouts".(She wants the Moloko stout)

I had Moloko when I was there last year. I loved it.

I've gotta send you some of my homebrews... My dad is the only one who's tried them and of course he says they are good haha.... I work for UPS so i can get them to you easily (well discounted rate wise) .... Just give me an honest review, I'd like to know if they are good or not.

Cool and Id be more than happy to send some of mine back at ya

nein! how old do you think I am, man?
I think the ecy04 may be well suited as a primary strain. The starter tasted pretty not terrible as starters go and smelled amazing! Pineapple/tropical out the wazoo. Might do some interesting things with hops, but I'm not sure.

The other two are best suited to secondary or bottling conditioning I suspect. The C strains from Cantillon not surprisingly compliment fruit very nicely, though the saison I bottled conditioned with them is my personal favorite beer to date. I haven't used the Fantome strain yet. The main batch is on the stirplate still, I sent you the first step jar from the agar plate that I added more wort to after adding the main growth to the stirplate. I'll probably start by bottle conditioning a saison with it, possibly tomorrow.

I'm having another BdC 'cause it's damn good and I'm too worked up thinking about the business plan I'm working on and trying to dial costs in to go to sleep.

I think I'll pick up some Mosaic for the ecy04. I'd like to see how it comes out with Zythos as well, as I just happen to have a pound of it laying about. I'll probably build up the Fantome & split it, one for primary and one for bottles on a split batch of wort. I'm pretty floccin' excited!

I'm a fan of Netflix. it's all we've had for 5 years. before that, it was just DVD's and VHS.

Apartment complex made me take down the satellite so now it's Netflix and Hulu Plus for me. I can't believe I didn't do that sooner... I miss the DVR though, it's like the little brother I never had.

Drinking some Sierra Nevada Flipside Red IPA while working on water chemistry for Sundays double brew day.

Apartment complex made me take down the satellite so now it's Netflix and Hulu Plus for me. I can't believe I didn't do that sooner... I miss the DVR though, it's like the little brother I never had.

Drinking some Sierra Nevada Flipside Red IPA while working on water chemistry for Sundays double brew day.

I've been watching Black Books when I can recently. my wife is not a fan of most British humor. we do have all of Red Dwarf on DVD though.

Wish I still had some. Love me some nebco

Yeah, haven't had a NEBCO beer I didn't like. Can't wait until they get into their new place and start producing more. Hopefully that will give us a steadier stream of Gandhi-bot. There's some of their beer we don't even get, so maybe we'll start seeing them after the move.

Back