Equipment score brag!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemsworth

Reaction score
So I am working at this job site where the old kitchen in a hospital is getting demolished when I see the demo crew haul this sink out and heave it into the pile of scrap.

I run over and say "I have to have that sink!!" First he was going to charge me $100 for it...but it turns out that he is also a homebrewer and lets me take it for free!! I LOVE free!!!

PICT0002.jpg
[/IMG]

It needs a little TLC but now I actually look forward to cleaning and sanitizing!

BODY PARTS!!?? Man...makes me wonder about the hamburgers I've eaten there.

Yeah...I hate cleaning in the kitchen sink...and the bathtub for the larger items. I've decided that the cleaning/sanitizing process is where I have to start throwing money and time. I'm going to rig it up with a seperate faucet at each basin...nice and high...so I can have the bottle/ carboy fitting permanently attatched on one, removable spray nozzle on another and the regular faucet on the last one.

Psyched.

Back