What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 231587

Yeungling

Just found the piston rod from my Dakota I blew up in HS, dumb rednecks

I was pulling a full size Chevy around the parking lot when she blew, I miss that truck

Too be young and dumb again

I think that's what you call a cataclysmic failure!

Saison while cleaning up, missed my numbers, oh well,it's still going to be beer.

HB brett pale

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414261844.251088.jpg

Picked these up today. Should I drink them now or age them?

I'm torn on those as well. I know they are boozy as hell, but I want to try them!

Having this as my boil is finally underway. Very sweet lager.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414263711.686046.jpg

This is like boiling oil - at least the foam reminds me of the MZ I had before. And I was only 3 points short on pre-boil.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414263795.906442.jpg

I'm torn on those as well. I know they are boozy as hell, but I want to try them!

Having this as my boil is finally underway. Very sweet lager.
View attachment 231599

This is like boiling oil - at least the foam reminds me of the MZ I had before. And I was only 3 points short on pre-boil.
View attachment 231600

I would think it would be best to drink them while the spices are still prominent. I dunno though, we'll see.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414264117.322411.jpg
Last bottle of my Rye Farmhouse Ale. Bottling my buddy's pumpkin ale by myself as things came up and he wasnt able to come help. If you like pumpkin beer it might be good nice spice and vanilla in both the aroma and flavor and surpringly clear given all the crap he put in it.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414264336.570115.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414264405.049625.jpg
2 cases and 3 bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bought a sixer of McEwan's because I wanted some for pulled pork. Only needed two bottles, guess I'll have to drink the other four.

Had another oaked red rye about 30 min ago. Not really in the mood to drink. Not sure why. Maybe it's cause I had a gigantic ice cream cone and can't fit anything else down.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414276371.734879.jpg

Having a water right now.

Back