What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the coffee, Kona blend fresh ground to dust. Need to go to Cartel Coffee Co. (local coffee roaster and nano brewery) later for some fresh roasted coffee for the imperial spiced porter I'm brewing this weekend.

Depending on if they have a nice bottle menu, I think I could do that in three beers some places! Not going to drop $50 on Cantillon at a bar, but I'd sure get three for free if I could!

How'd you win the bar tab?

Won it in a radio contest....

The bar where its at called me before to make sure I'm bringing people... I said no just me and my gf... He said you need 5 to 6 people.... Lame

So i rescheduled to a later date so i can Get some friends to go and a DD lined up

part of the pot you made for your scob?

How's the little one this morning? On the mend I hope!

not yet. package ain't showed yet. soon though! and the little Klubb has been coughing a lot, little wheezing, but takes his meds like a champ. he was up before 6 and just crashed. no fever though!

The bar where its at called me before to make sure I'm bringing people... I said no just me and my gf... He said you need 5 to 6 people.... Lame

So i rescheduled to a later date so i can Get some friends to go and a DD lined up

5-6 people only 150 bucks? Super lame, that's only a few beers each.

CliffMongoloid said:

That's BS.

store bought kombucha with grilled cheese & salami and some kind of pasta stuff.

Whenever we get around to doing our trade (which better be soon since those bottles of pomegranate saison won't last forever ;) ) I'll send you some Lebanon bologna - makes the best grilled cheese :D

Whenever we get around to doing our trade (which better be soon since those bottles of pomegranate saison won't last forever ;) ) I'll send you some Lebanon bologna - makes the best grilled cheese :D

My grandfather was born and raised in Lebanon PA. Homemade veggie/beef/mushroom stew and grilled cheese with Lebanon bologna was a comfort food during the winter time in my family. :rockin:

I've been hooked on the stuff since I had it at TH. The local Mennonite bulk store sell it. :D

Let's do this!!!!

ForumRunner_20131004_134609.jpg

CliffMongoloid said:
They advertise 24 beets on tap... But there was a pic on their website and it looked like a normal tap selection few Sam adams, stegmaier, yuengling... Ohh flower power! That's nice

I'm good with only having one beet. ;)

Peach 'Berliner'. This years wheat crop is malted and I'm looking forward to getting a fresh sack Weds and working on my recipe. Looking forward to try wlp072 and wyeast lacto on the next one.

Back