Its a sad day...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlomo

Reaction score
My first brew of which i kegged was just tapped... Saddest part is that I cant brew this weekend, and I wont have my next beer ready to drink for another day or two..

Sad indeed. I'll drink one for you and think of you when I am brewing tomorrow.

My first brew of which i kegged was just tapped... Saddest part is that I cant brew this weekend, and I wont have my next beer ready to drink for another day or two..

How will a day or two make that big a difference? I say it's ready for you to drink now. Go ahead...you know you want to...it's OK.

How will a day or two make that big a difference? I say it's ready for you to drink now. Go ahead...you know you want to...it's OK.

I kegged it about 32 hours ago... I really want it.. I do.. I figure i'll give it one more day to carb a little more...

Congrats on the first beer! I am trying to kick a keg to make room for tomorrow's batch. Sucks using the same refrigerator as a fermentation chamber and kegerator.

I did it.. I drank it.. and it was Delicious. Needs a bit more carb, but time will take care of that. Still not brewing on this fine sunday.. but that will change next week.

Schlomo said:
I did it.. I drank it.. and it was Delicious. Needs a bit more carb, but time will take care of that. Still not brewing on this fine sunday.. but that will change next week.

Self-control is completely overrated. Glad you turned a sad day into a happy one :)

Back