Sympathy accepted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanddr

Reaction score
Memorial Day weekend is first and foremost to honor those that have and are currently serving our great country. THANK YOU!

Secondly, it's the weekend we kick off summer with sun, BBQ and most importantly BREWS! Well, not this year. We have had our wettest spring in record and since Saturday we have had 2.25" of rain (thats a lot for a friggin desert) and snow just above my house. Last night it's pouring rain and my daughter comes to me about 11pm letting me know it's leaking in her room. Arghhh.
So, this morning I check out what the cause is and find a cracked plastic roof vent. I head to Home Depot and get some rubberized tar sealant. I just got off of the roof from applying it and it's raining again.

The worst part is that I woke up feeling like crap because of a cold that came on last night and I dont even feel like drinking a home brew. Oh the humanity of it all!:(

Of course this is all in jest. My heart goes out to those affected my tornado's in the Southern States and Missouri over the past month. Also, as I mentioned in the first line I want to thank all of those service men and women fighting for our freedom. :mug:

Hang in there....

As low as you feel now you will soon be feeling just as high.
The good Lord willing.

Back