Where to find Reflectix at HD?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitmask

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Home Depot today get some, and couldn't find it. I looked where the insulation was. The one sales associate I asked looked at me like I was making the stuff up. Of course, I don't really know what its 'normal' use is, so I probably wasn't the best at describing it.

Thanks!

Just noticed their website now offers a 'store availability' beta option. Shows Not Available at any in my area. I guess it isn't in much demand in SoCal.

My HD doesnt have it, 3-4 guys there didnt even know what it was, looked at me like I was the idiot. Lowes has it in the insulation aisle.

You will often find it in the aisle with ductwork as that is one of its main uses, insulating ducts. In warm climates it is still used to insulate air conditioning ductwork that is just sheet metal.

I noticed today that my local Ace Hardware has it in 5' width (sold by the foot) which is pretty handy for some applications.

You can also get it at most metal building places. I have a lot of it left from when I put up my shop. - Dwain

Back