Brewing from Leavenworth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potter1

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just want to introduce myself. I'm Scott and live in Washington State. I've been brewing for about three years, all grain for two and a half. Recently I've been doing some fermenting with Brett L. and sour mashing, and just about anything that catches my interest. This forum has been very helpful since i stumbled onto it a few months ago, and thought i should sign up and participate. Thanks for listening (reading.....whatever):rockin:

leavenworth is a cool town. I don't know if I could live there though, like vegas.

Welcome. :D

Leavenworth is my favorite town to visit in the State of Washington.

I saw somewhere that they were opening up a brewery there.

Yep, one of the big hitters from our local brewclub (Bare Knuckled Brewers) is opening it up along with a local bar/sausage house (Yeah, I know)

Alot of people think of the Federal prison when they hear Leavenworth, but we just have Maypoles, mountains, and are a little more Bavarian than Bavaria. :D

I'm from the snohomish area and drive by there all the time to chelan. Probably going snowboarding this weekend would be cool to do a beer swap. I have a pumpkin ale, bourbon oak porter, rye pale ale and a milk stout. Let me know.

Back