What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tyzippers said:
Alright boys and girl. I'm tapping out. It's 1:30 on the east coast. I'm ready to pass out. Catch yinz guys on the flip side.

Later brotha!

Hello, hello. Anyone there?
Finishing up the skeeter pee and calling it a night.

image-1632842487.jpg

One more. A pour of my RYEding the Storm Out.
I think this keg is going to kick any time now.

image-3704917722.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Cool been wanting to brew a good rye

Fooking damn son of a ***** iPhone app!
Was just typing the last line of the recipe PM and it went blank and just closed. Starting over.

Not. Done. Yet. Goose island IPA. Wow. Still partying.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Cool been wanting to brew a good rye

I'm a big fan of Wookey Jack and Ruthless Rye, so I had to try my hand at a rye. For a recipe I worked up in my truck on the way to the LHBS, it's pretty damn good. Definitely one I'll brew again without any changes.
Finally got the PM sent. If you do end up brewing it, let me know how it turns out and if you made any changes.

Remmy said:
Not. Done. Yet. Goose island IPA. Wow. Still partying.

Dood, you're still up?!?! ;)
I do like GI IPA. For an English style IPA, it's pretty good.

Well, finished my last drink. And I have to do about 2 hours of actual work in the morning. So I'm out.
Until later......

Having some really crappy hotel coffee, while getting ready for work. Looks like another long trip back home...
I think I'm gonna brew my blonde ale when I get home today. Usually it's 9 days, grain to glass (kegged and force carbonated).

A couple poorly made manhattans (can't stand too much vermouth) at work before they closed up shop. Back at it for the last couple carloads tomorrow then it's time to break in the new place with some cellar crackings

A very tasty "Centennial Cascade Pale Ale"
That was kegged last Friday and just starting to come in to it's own awesomeness!!!!!

-deicide

I make connections all I can, by coincidence Ive become very good friends with Jason Salas, New Hollands brewmaster. Sure we are both Mexican, but he says thats not why he takes me under his wing, he said its obvious passion and Im proud of that

I was thinking you were Venazualen. You probably get that joke a lot. Sorry.:D

Tea here. Headed to work for a few a hours, grabbing a better bottle on the way home, and then brewing!

I was thinking you were Venazualen. You probably get that joke a lot. Sorry.:D

Tea here. Headed to work for a few a hours, grabbing a better bottle on the way home, and then brewing!

I had a roommate once from Costa Ricca. we used to get him all wound up by telling people he was Puerto Riccan

Fook me! I thought I was going to kill my wife this morning! Getting ready for work and bangin **** around, throwing **** ON me, turning lights on and off. At 7 fooking AM!! Then she says "rise and shine! I'm leaving for work. Get up and watch your daughter." She's 6!! She's not a damn baby anymore! Why do I...let me sleep woman!! Fook me!! I love her to pieces, but this morning...damn. [/rant]

Since I'm awake, I'm going to go make some coffee and hash browns. No bacon left. It's a sad morning.

allenH said:
Lately, all of my hoppy beers have been bittering (or buttering) @ 30, flavor/aroma @15 and 5 minutes, put the chiller in and cool to 180 degrees, turn off the water, then throw a metric-dick-ton of hops in for 15-20 minutes. Incredible nose on those beers.

I've been wondering. Is a metric-dick-ton more or less than a metric ass-load?

Fook me! I thought I was going to kill my wife this morning! Getting ready for work and bangin **** around, throwing **** ON me, turning lights on and off. At 7 fooking AM!! Then she says "rise and shine! I'm leaving for work. Get up and watch your daughter." She's 6!! She's not a damn baby anymore! Why do I...let me sleep woman!! Fook me!! I love her to pieces, but this morning...damn. [/rant]

Since I'm awake, I'm going to go make some coffee and hash browns. No bacon left. It's a sad morning.

I work my ass up at 530. Could get back to sleep. Soo... breakfast time. Thats one taco. Everything is bigger in Texas. Yummy

View attachment 145449

DisturbdChemist said:
I work my ass up at 530. Could get back to sleep. Soo... breakfast time. Thats one taco. Everything is bigger in Texas. Yummy

You couldn't sleep because you're too excited for the Atrial Rubicite. :D

bobmcstuff said:

Mr. Mcstuff, I have a question for you. What is the going rate for Lyle's black treacle across the pond. And what do you think it might take to get a few cans over to this side of the pond?

Back