• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used 10 Gal Alum Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jknapp

Reaction score
I've got a 10 gal Alum brew kettle I'm not using anymore & want to get rid of. It has a hole drilled in it for a weldless fitting (bargain fittings style), but you'll have to get your own weldless valve. When installed it works great.

Also has the stainless "T" installed for a weldless sightglass. The siteglass melted while on the burner, so I capped it off. So, all its missing is the siteglass itself.

Anywho, not looking for a huge cash sale - but if you need it and wanna donate $25 to my next grain bill, well, that'd be a good fit.

Has a lid too. Oh yeah, its hella oxidized too - ready to go into boil mode.

Holler if you're into it. I'm in West Seattle. Or, can bring it to Queen Anne area if that works better.

Thanks,

Jknapp

Back