What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slight over carb on my Conan brown session ipa but tastier then hell already
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398547530.779616.jpg

Had a summer shandy. Now this. Gonna be a wild night.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398548515.864298.jpg

Finally finished moving for the day, my gf went a bit crazy buying things that needed to be put together... Living with my gfs parents may be rough... 2 year plan tho and then were gonna build... Tomorrow i will say goodbye to that terrible apartment

1398553454567.jpg

A glass of wine. Husband is having a bottle of my hb and says "it's really good!" Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My newly Kegged Session IPA. Lower Alcohol, but still good.

Just finished a terrible brew day. One that nothing goes right.

Ill be drinking tonight haha!!

Cheers!

On the way home from an impromptu trip to Austin. Wife is driving since I might have had a touch too much to drink. ;)
Jester King Hibernal Dichotimus (on cask)*right and Das Wunderkind (conditioned with mango juice)*left ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398559135.760200.jpg
Pizza, yum
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398559365.437973.jpg
Boxers RevengeImageUploadedByHome Brew1398559436.581776.jpg
Funk Metal (on cask) and AmbreeImageUploadedByHome Brew1398559471.243119.jpg
Ol' Oi and Prairie Bible Belt (on cask)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398559531.244640.jpg

Bottling leftovers from Nelson Saison w/ Hibiscus. Pretty tasty!

I am going to brew a rye saison soon was thinking about using hibiscus how much did you use? How did you utilize it did you rack on top of dried flowers or make a tea?

I am going to brew a rye saison soon was thinking about using hibiscus how much did you use? How did you utilize it did you rack on top of dried flowers or make a tea?

Made a tea from a half pound of dried flowers. Added in secondary, it comes through just enough. A nice tartness and the flavor works well with the wine notes of the Nelson Sauvin.

Made a tea from a half pound of dried flowers. Added in secondary, it comes through just enough. A nice tartness and the flavor works well with the wine notes of the Nelson Sauvin.

Thanks. I have 4oz I can always pick up more at the Mexican market.

Following a little TV and a nap...my other strawberry blonde from the fridge. Stuck in an assorted sixer to chill. May get to some tonight...maybe.

DSC04590.jpg

Back