• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Gravity Brewing Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim4065

Reaction score
Don't know why there is no "Wanted" prefix - I tried to leave it blank but no joy.

I have no welding skills and I want a 5 gallon gravity stand similar to the Morebeer stand. Talked to a guy at Morebeer who wasn't interested in a "semi-custom". What I'm looking for is a stand to hold an 8 gallon Morebeer HLT pot on top, a 10 gallon Rubbermaid MLT in the middle, and a 10 gallon (cheap) Williams boiling pot on the bottom, with enough room left to drain into a 6.5 gallon bucket. I would need the builder to plumb the gas line and mount the burners to the top and bottom. Hopefully this could be done within a couple hundred miles of Little Rock..........? Post if you're interested.

http://morebeer.com/view_product/8914/103468/New_B3-500_5_Gallon_Gravity_BrewSculpture

Back