First beer Sucess!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokopuff829

Reaction score
So I had a memorial cookout today and went through 11 bottle of my first AG Irish Red. And it was only me and 2 other dudes. Man I need to invite more people :D

For me, the best part of brewing is sharing! Nothing makes me feel better than when a friend says, "you brewed this?"

If it wasn't for my friends, I would have to drink all my beer by my self, so I would have to brew less. I love having my friends over to drain my kegs.

For me, the best part of brewing is sharing! Nothing makes me feel better than when a friend says, "you brewed this?"

This. I love brewing it self and drinking good beer, but there is something about giving your beer to people and them loving it. :mug: makes me what to open up my own brewery when I retire.

Exactly the satisfaction of someone saying " This is good" is the best. My one friend LOVED it:) But for the next one Biermunchers Centennial Blonde no ones going to compare it to some commercial beer. I got some tastes like george killians. I personally think it's fuller and maltier. Oh here I go again mumbling on :)

Congrats! I got a chance to show off this weekend when we invited people over for my son's birthday party. My chest was all puffed up after getting compliments on my beers.

Nice job, man! Do invite more people... but keep the beer-to-guest ratio the same. What's next on the brew list for you?

Haha yeah mine was too. My next beer is 5 gal of Biermunchers Centennial Blonde that I'm going to DH with a oz of centennial and maybe amarillo. Should be a crowd-pleaser. Most of my friends are BMC drinkers my one friends were drinking Coors Light I tried it for the first time. Tasted like water with a slight beer flavor lol.

Cap'n Jewbeard said:
Nice job, man! Do invite more people... but keep the beer-to-guest ratio the same. What's next on the brew list for you?

And maybe I'll keep less beer and more people so they'll have to fight for it haha.

Back