i need to name my brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like pabst, new, origional, its got it all. what help would u like?

i am a college student at florida state university. i play guitar, love football, and drink alot. i like belgian beers beers the best, and thats all i can think of.

Are belgians pretty much the only thing you do? Might be able to work with something along the lines of a Modern Monk thing (I am tired, so that probably sucked), or associate your brewery with football or guitars. Football would make for some easy beer names (Touchdown Trippel, Sideline Stout, Endzone Pale Ale??).

Florida State you say?

jenn.jpg

Here ya go. I was going to use this, but decided to go with the Third World Brewing thing.....

Van Alein'
Brown Sound Ale

Got the guitar thing there (Van Halen, Van Alein')
Eddie always calls his sound the "Brown Sound", so "Brown Sound Ale" is a good first brew to start with. Maybe ya can work off of that, ya know? Have a whole series of beers named after guitarist...

Allan

For guitar theme:

Gibson Brewing (Les Paul Pale Ale)

or if you're a Fender fan (like me) something with a Fender theme. Stratocaster Stout, Telecaster Tripel Bok etc. Maybe incorporate some artists (Clapton, Hendrix, SRV, etc.)

I pondered this myself when deciding on a brewey name. Went through a couple of different ones (so far), presently using an anagram of my name as a bewery name:

Ale River Brewing

works for me, but then your mileage may vary.

i like all of those espcially brown sound and stumming monks but im still waiting for that perfect name.

Trustafarian Brewing

Daddy's Capital Brewing

Perpetual Student Brewing

Dead Brain Cell Brewing

Detention Brewing

Carboys in the Closet Brewing

GDI Brewing

Frat Rat Brewing

Wasted Tuition Brewing

Should Have Gone to Seibel Brewing

Tappa Kegga Day Brewing

Back