Yep, dropped off 4 bottles of beer for a local Comp...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
And dropped off the wrong ones. The ones that I had dropped off were form my first AG batch. DEFINITELY not the beer I wanted to submit! Mashed too high and it was very dark for an IPA.

I'm just happy that I'm allowed to swap it for the right one. There is no way of getting good feedback on something that misses the mark so badly.

Haha, I did that for a comp earlier this spring. Submitted in the Pale Ale style and didn't realize until after I got the results back that I sent in my Dubbel. Scores were not good for the category as you could guess.

We talked about that at AWOG, how it'd be funny to enter a stout into 1A or something similar. Juuust to mess with the judges.

I already understand that my organizational skillz are lacking. Time to spend some time getting my sht together.

What is odd is that I managed to use a label printer to mark the APA bottles for the Kabouter Cup, but did not remember to mark the keg with the style and date. I'm a loser.

I'm looking to print some of those neck labels that just hang on the bottle. I think it was Revvy who has a design. Nice for easy marking and removable for competitions too.

Now I just need to remember to take more hydro readings and I'll be all set!

Back