What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working up a Belgian pale ale recipe. Got the only Belgian yeast the shop had. Wyeast 3787 with half pilsner, half 2 row. Thinking brewers gold to bitter and finish with a lot of mosaic.

Sounds like a winner to me. Huge fan of mosaic and Belgian yeast together.

I like my chicken with a little bit of fat on the end.

Not too much and not too little just enough to make you grin.

Had about 5 or 6 Jack and Cokes and half a Sam Adams Boston Lager at a Christmas party. Now having this while catching up on the thread.

_DSC3658.jpg

is this real life?

i work for the same company a popular driver on this thread works for (in a different location and entity)... its peak season, stuff goes to hell round here bout this time.

I was just about to say sounds like something brown.

I'm not sure how anyone gets anything done. Between the emails and conference calls, which apparently occur every 15.3 minutes; I don't have to worry about any attention from the boss unless I drive through a building.

Or make a left turn ;)

I'm not sure how anyone gets anything done. Between the emails and conference calls, which apparently occur every 15.3 minutes; I don't have to worry about any attention from the boss unless I drive through a building.

Or make a left turn ;)

Are we talking about brown men again? I'm giddy.

Haha breakfast stout. That's a patty melt left over from dinner earlier.

Now drinking @finsfan's vanilla buffalo sweat. Yummy.

That was forced carbed. Must still be a little shaken up. Ill get you the recipe tomorrow. Remind me if i forget. That brew was form my friends wedding. Very happy with that one

Or make a left turn ;)

I can just see someone at UPS HQ watching a tracking screen. "Dammit! Jon made a left turn again! That just cost us .24576 cents!"

I can just see someone at UPS HQ watching a tracking screen. "Dammit! Jon made a left turn again! That just cost us .24576 cents!"

I wouldn't doubt it. Sometimes I just drive around a block a few times (right turns) to see if anyone is watching.

Water. Just got home. Time to sleep.

5 more shipping days until Christmas.

iNYPEsZVsfl4J.JPG

Look at the head on this ! First try at Edwort's Apfelwein. I added about 2 oz maltodextrin and 3 oz lactose at bottling (per 5 gal).

Back