Kegerator Kit from Ebay...need advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacobyhale

Reaction score
OK, so I've been trying to price kegerator kits now that Christmas is over, and still no kegs :( I found this one from the Beverage Factory
It doesn't come with Kegs, but I have a cheap source locally or can get them from the guy that was posting on here for very reasonable pricing. What I'm unsure about, is the quality of the parts. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd rather not buy the kits that come with the picnic taps, as it'd be a waste because I'm going directly to the faucets in the front of the fridge.

The Beverage Factory has a good reputation and I give them a few extra points for including clamps for all of the lines.

Yeah, I've been planning on going through Keg Connection, but this kit is $50 cheaper than the one from them. Is this a case of you get what you pay for, or do they look basically the same? And Beer Nut is quite a bit more expensive, and although I do love their selection and one of the guys there, the customer service is kind of lacking IMO.

Back