What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-34548378.jpg

#2 from the gift pack.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Actually I hate the Lions, just making observations. The Cowboys choked......again. Put that in your pipe and smoke it :pipe:
jokes on you, I don't smoke even out of a pipe!

1st vertical of last years pumpkin ale vs this years....

Last years has really mellowed and the vanilla is coming through more as the spices fade

IMG_0356.jpg

That sounds freakin delicious! The wine not the green stuff lol

I thought about making some coffee wine but you said it's not that great I thought.
It pretty much tastes like the coffee you use in the wine. I make mine with cold brewed coffee. I like cold brewed coffee, but I have to be in the right mood for it. What I meant was that it's not some kind of earth shattering brew. It's good. It's worth making, and drinking. Not going to change your life or anything though. Some people seem to think it's some kind of holy grail. Nope. Good though.

It's evil because of the caffeine. I usually just go to sleep when I've had to much to drink. That doesn't happen when I've been drinking coffee wine. It's a little like drinking yager and redbull that way, only it tastes good.

Had trouble putting text with the pics, is this the thread where drinkers hang out or photographers. Or just very experience picture taking drunks?!! Hehehe

image-2561357059.jpg

Kronenbourg Blanc. Wife's favorite, I'm drinking Southern Tier IPA

image-2139873335.jpg

My sour peach berlinwiese. The sour it had a few months ago has really mellowed. It was good when first kegged but is still getting better. Got some sourbraten and red cabbage cokking while watching the Broncos. So thinking an antacid is going to be needed later

I agree. Haters just piss me off

Hater?? Trust me I dont have time to waste "hating" you. If you wanna throw a tanrum and get bent outta shape about comments I made about a game in which none were directed towards you. Maybe you need to stop being so soft and sensitive, either that or go buy a lot more kleenex to cry onto cause its gonna be a rough life.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Hater?? Trust me I dont have time to waste "hating" you. If you wanna throw a tanrum and get bent outta shape about comments I made about a game in which none were directed towards you. Maybe you need to stop being so soft and sensitive, either that or go buy a lot more kleenex to cry onto cause its gonna be a rough life.
and here we go !!

Had trouble putting text with the pics, is this the thread where drinkers hang out or photographers. Or just very experience picture taking drunks?!! Hehehe

View attachment 156587

Kronenbourg Blanc. Wife's favorite, I'm drinking Southern Tier IPA

View attachment 156595
Why yes, yest it is.
Hater?? Trust me I dont have time to waste "hating" you...
Yeah, there is only one person I hate. Due to the social consequences of murder I limit my hatred to taking malicious enjoyment in that persons misfortunes. Up to, and including, doing nothing but laugh while they drown. If the situation where to ever come up anyway.

It pretty much tastes like the coffee you use in the wine. I make mine with cold brewed coffee. I like cold brewed coffee, but I have to be in the right mood for it. What I meant was that it's not some kind of earth shattering brew. It's good. It's worth making, and drinking. Not going to change your life or anything though. Some people seem to think it's some kind of holy grail. Nope. Good though.

It's evil because of the caffeine. I usually just go to sleep when I've had to much to drink. That doesn't happen when I've been drinking coffee wine. It's a little like drinking yager and redbull that way, only it tastes good.

Ahhh gotcha I just misunderstood my bad!

Why yes, yest it is.

Yeah, there is only one person I hate. Due to the social consequences of murder I limit my hatred to taking malicious enjoyment in that persons misfortunes. Up to, and including, doing nothing but laugh while they drown. If the situation where to ever come up anyway.

Ex wife eh?

Ahhh gotcha I just misunderstood my bad!
Nah, I think it's me. Apparently I came off as a ****** nozzle in another thread when that wasn't at all what I intended. I need to either drink more, or less. Possibly both.

Nah, I think it's me. Apparently I came off as a ****** nozzle in another thread when that wasn't at all what I intended. I need to either drink more, or less. Possibly both.

Naw I don't think your a ****** at all brah! We all get drunk and say sheeet we don't mean I think maybe sometimes ahhh hell I don't know cheers.

Naw I don't think your a ****** at all brah! We all get drunk and say sheeet we don't mean I think maybe sometimes ahhh hell I don't know cheers.
Thanks for that Nizzle.

Now drinking my latest attempts at Dr Pepper, and some kraken. The liquor store in with the local Sam's club has good prices on the Kraken handles. I usually drink Sailor Jerry, but this is nice too.

+1 I made a batch a couple months ago. It was worth trying but didn't come out quite as I was expecting. I think I may have back-sweetened a little too much. Like you, I'd have to be in the right mood to drink it.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Lol full of yourself much? If the lions would have lost, you would have churched it. Just sayin. A tantrum? Hardly I drink way to many good beers to GAF what some dude over the internet has to say. I'm sure a key board is your best friend! On another note I picked these up to drown away disappointment. I'm trying out this magic hat steve spit which is actually good shockingly!

image-1943917115.jpg

image-2907196704.jpg

My hard tea does that to me too. Was actually thinking abiut doing next batch decaff

Lol full of yourself much? If the lions would have lost, you would have churched it. Just sayin. A tantrum? Hardly I drink way to many good beers to GAF what some dude over the internet has to say. I'm sure a key board is your best friend!

This from the ****** whos profile pic is him flexing his so trendy tribal tats on his arms. Your funny

Remmy said:
F the Haters. Go Niners! :D
I don't think the haters are as strong for the niners as they are the cowboys. Consider yourself blessed. It may sound weird but my second team is the niners. I grew up in San Jose!

My hard tea does that to me too. Was actually thinking abiut doing next batch decaff
Yeah, I've thought about that. The thing is, decaff coffee is generally vastly inferior to regular coffee. The process used to remove the caffeine also strips a lot of flavor. That means either buy expensive decaff, or using a ton of it. Both of which means increasing the batch price considerably.... ..? I can't believe I can spell this well when I'm drunk.

MrNickVT said:
I don't think the haters are as strong for the niners as they are the cowboys. Consider yourself blessed. It may sound weird but my second team is the niners. I grew up in San Jose!

I <3 homers. :p

I hear you, though. Dallas are like the Yanks (I am a Yankee fan, born and raised in the Bronx, unfortunately).

CliffMongoloid said:
Don't judge

Haha. No judging here. Bottled up 2 bathes yesterday, Yooper's house pale ale, and a 6% pale ale with lots of cascade and chinook. Usually have an eclectic variety for brew day and bottling day, but my bro-in-law only had a bunch of Budweiser's & Highlife in the fridge. Managed to find one of our last 2 Irish Red's (going on 2 years old), and a Boulevard Irish ale from last spring in the back of his fridge (not sure how those have remained hidden so long??). The light lagers weren't so bad. Though one of the more sober bottling days I've had, since, ever...

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
This from the ****** whos profile pic is him flexing his so trendy tribal tats on his arms. Your funny
For someone who doesn't care so much, you sure are getting personal. Good thing once again internet attacks mean so much to me. You won dude. You're an internet badass! Lol drink some beer and chill out hahahhahhaaha

FermentNEthinG said:
You know, cause I don't want all 5 foot 5 inches of you flexing on me when I head up to grab my Headie topper.
Haha ******? You mean heady topper. Lol you wish I was 5'5". Let me know when you go I'll meet you there and you can see how tall I really am :)

Back