• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB your Aluminum Pot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chase22

Reaction score
So, I am looking for an aluminum pot to make the jump to AG brewing. I want a 32 quart one, and the cheapest I can find one online is $46.

If anyone needs to sell theirs, I will buy it, given it's for less than what I've found (including shipping). I live in the DFW area.:fro:

Hey if you have a sams club membership I got a10 gallon alu pot for about 44, way stronger than the turkey fryer ones. It was 35 and 5 for the lid and 4 to ship. It is great and heats up faster then my 4 gal did when I have about 8 gallons in it (biab). hope that helps

I have one that's right around 32 quarts that you can have for the cost of shipping. It has holes drilled for a ball valve and one directly above it for a thermometer. Can't get too big of a thermometer though since the holes are a little close together... I made it work though :)

I am not certain if your HEB carries these, but our HEBs and even the Wal-Marts carry what they call Tamale pots. These are giant aluminum pots to steam tamales in. I picked up a 32QT one at HEB for about $20.

I am not certain if your HEB carries these, but our HEBs and even the Wal-Marts carry what they call Tamale pots. These are giant aluminum pots to steam tamales in. I picked up a 32QT one at HEB for about $20.

yea I've read lot about these tamale pots. Are they heavy duty enough to boil 6 gallons of wort, though?

I have a 30qt Aluminum Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer you can have for $20 + ship. Calculate from 97701 for shipping. I still have all the actual turkey frying equip, you are welcome to that too.

Latest posts

Back