carboy adapter for kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marjen

Reaction score
I am new to kegging. I have seen some people have a carboy topper that has 2 connections, one goes to a keg and one goes to a CO2 tank. I am looking to find one of these tops or the parts needed to make one. Basically I want to move the beer from my plastic carboy fermenter straight into the keg under pressure as I will be making a NE IPA and have read numerous times they dont like O2. Thanks for any help.

You mean these?
http://www.northernbrewer.com/3-5-6-gall-carboy-cap-orange
450x450ximage_2954.jpg.pagespeed.ic.POftjB7MO6.webp

Any LHBS or any online store should have them.

Yes but more interested in the connectors for it. Can you buy one with quick connect connectors for ball corny keg and CO2 tank?

Yes but more interested in the connectors for it. Can you buy one with quick connect connectors for ball corny keg and CO2 tank?

You just need a set of lines with normal connectors on the other end. Most people seem to take the skinny end of a racking cane and slide it through one, then put a hose from the CO2 through the other. attach a ball/pin lock to the hose on the racking cane and you can push into the keg. You only need 1-2PSI to push the liquid.

Latest posts

Back