• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mashpaddle.com is live

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see the previous thread before, but those look great! Beyond classy. Clearly not cheap, but the price seems worth it for something like that. Customized and will last forever... Very cool...

Latest Editions
shortsnout.jpg

kronos-2.jpg

Nice site ..

not going to order, since I am still working on a name for the "brewery"..but good to know

What a great present to give a fellow brewer...maybe just display as art work..

Nice site ..

not going to order, since I am still working on a name for the "brewery"..but good to know

What a great present to give a fellow brewer...maybe just display as art work..

Bill,
Thanks for the compliments.

DeepSea

Can you do a Brewery logo on the paddle? If so what format for the logo do you need?

Nice job Deep Sea!
Would you entertain a engraved panel?
Lets say... ~12" x 16". Like for the rear of an Irish coffin.

Nice job Deep Sea!
Would you entertain a engraved panel?
Lets say... ~12" x 16". Like for the rear of an Irish coffin.

Yes I can. Let me know what you would like.If you can supply a .jpg I can see what I can do. The software is very flexible.
Here is a sign as an example.

cotoia.jpg

Best,

DeepSea

I think I have a nice B&W around I will see what you think.

Edit:Here

1000000275724532_oa%20copy.jpg

My software starts does not convert this well. You start to lose the detail.

druckenparrot2.jpg

What do you think?

DeepSea

Here is the MASHPADDLE.COM mascot performing.

Best,

DeepSea

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this. I am laughing rather deeply. He really sings along, especially toward the end.

I love this. I am laughing rather deeply. He really sings along, especially toward the end.

The first time she did this she was in my truck and the song came on the radeio and she started howling. I nearly drove off the rode.

I can't wait!!!!!! :D

Just received word that it is waiting for me at home tomorrow!

I got it... it's so awesome! Found a spot to hang it on my wall so it will be displayed for all to see when they walk in my apartment ;)

Crap, I need a logo and quick! I want my own custom kick ass mash paddle. I could give the old lady a good spanking with one of those.:eek:

Took it for it's maiden paddle this past weekend. Wasn't a doughball it could break up :)

My dad received his (Three C's Brewery) just before Christmas from me, and absolutly loves it. Thanks again!

Definitely interested in seeing how a hop paddle would come out - saving this as a potential b-day present for my best friend that got me into home brewing

Latest posts

Back