This is disgusting!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't make sense. By increasing the rent, he's not hurting the landlord as much as he'd be hurting the tenants, most of who are probably liberals themselves. Later in the interview, it's revealed that Ted Hayes has been on the show several times. I think Ted Hayes is making it out to be political and racial, when it's not. But, I'd like to hear the other side of the story before making a judgement.

to think they'd fooled us for all this time. i'm glad i watched that. it really opened my eyes and proved to the world once and for all that those people can't be trusted.

Who exactly are you referring to by 'those people' Deathbrewer? I'm not sure what you mean.

I watched the video, and I think there has to be renter's laws somewhere against raising rent 700%, regardless of the reason. However, I think it had less to do with Ted Hayes being Republican, and more of him being a troublemaking d-bag. If the landlord didn't like the guy, I'm sure there's better/easier ways of getting him outta there. When Fox News is telling a fellow Republican "I think you're making this into a racial and political issue when it's not" really says something.

I have to chuckle at the piece ran on Hanity and Colmes. The liberals and conservatives switched sides for that debate.
Doesn't it boil down to being a good person whether you are Democrat or Republican. On the surface it sounds like the landlord is a dirt bag but I too would like to hear the other side of the story.

eviltwinofjoni said:
When Fox News is telling a fellow Republican "I think you're making this into a racial and political issue when it's not" really says something.

the man that made that comment is a hard core liberal. Thats the point of that show they have a far right guy and a far left guy. Makes for some good entertainment.

RichBrewer said:
Doesn't it boil down to being a good person whether you are Democrat or Republican. On the surface it sounds like the landlord is a dirt bag but I too would like to hear the other side of the story.

x2. I have tried to find 'the other side" But can't find anything. This happened a while back. The landlord sure as hell did not make any statements, at least that I can find.

Latest posts

Back