time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the it but don't want to ruin it! I do want to try it though. Another small trade should be in order soon. ;D

I know the it but don't want to ruin it! I do want to try it though. Another small trade should be in order soon. ;D

Yes sirr. I bet you know :D . And I have quite a few styles of hb saved for ya. I wanna wait till I bottle my imperial stout tho ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Just need the style.

2013-12-12 17.20.48.jpg

Crap. I work in the morning. I will open one when I am off at 3:30pm when I get off. If someone can't wait, post one. If you are fine with waiting until I am off of work, I'll post one.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Well crap again. I seem to have caught a stomach bug of some kind. I don't really feel like opening up something interesting and not enjoying it. I am going to pass it on to someone else. Anyone else is up. Sorry it took so long. Thought I would feel better soon but I don't.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Well jeez. Looks like my illness killed this thread. Sorry guys. Well now that I am somewhat feeling better, it's time to drink a beer. Style and adjunct. Hai yah!

IMG_0848.jpg

Back