First Star Wars, now this!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaBrew

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited about this:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAeD7VEkekY[/ame]

I was a huge fan of the original series but I have to ask this question.....All the members of the Shadow Government were killed off before the original series ended, so what's left for Mulder and Scully to investigate or disclose?

Smoking man!

Didn't he die in one of the final episodes of the last season? Seems I recall that he was depicted as hiding on an Indian reservation. Somehow, Scully had tracked him down and managed to get some information from him, but not before he made a rather lewd, smart ass remark to her "It's a scary story, do you want to sit on my lap?" Afterwards, some shadow government operatives caught up with him and blew him away with a missile fired from a helicopter. Or am I totally wrong?

Didn't he die in one of the final episodes of the last season? Seems I recall that he was depicted as hiding on an Indian reservation. Somehow, Scully had tracked him down and managed to get some information from him, but not before he made a rather lewd, smart ass remark to her "It's a scary story, do you want to sit on my lap?" Afterwards, some shadow government operatives caught up with him and blew him away with a missile fired from a helicopter. Or am I totally wrong?

I don't remember, actually. I might go and watch the last couple seasons again. But they did show somebody smoking a cig in the trailer.

But they did show somebody smoking a cig in the trailer.[/QUOTE said:
True, so I'm beginning to wonder if Smoking Man returns. How he lived through being shot at near point blank range with helicopter fired missiles remains to be seen.

True, so I'm beginning to wonder if Smoking Man returns. How he lived through being shot at near point blank range with helicopter fired missiles remains to be seen.

It's hollywood. He was probably wearing reactive armor plating and some inertial dampers and whatever else hollywood dreams up to keep the show going.

When most of the original cast comes back to a TV show or movie, that tells me that the script and story must be good...

The smoking man needs two in head & call it a day. A-hole. My wife just informed me it's only gonna run a few weeks. She says they wrapped filming already?...gonna watch'em all anyway...still have the video game.

The smoking man needs two in head & call it a day. A-hole. My wife just informed me it's only gonna run a few weeks. She says they wrapped filming already?...gonna watch'em all anyway...still have the video game.

What?! They can't kill the smoking man -- he knows too much.

I've only just finished watching the original episodes, I never got into it when it came out. now I'm much older with kids, nap time is my time, I loved it.
I cant wait for the new release...

What?! They can't kill the smoking man -- he knows too much.

David Duchovny said on an interview I watched on youtube that they did a mini-series of 6 episodes. But I wish that Mulder would grab that sorry F***** by the short end of his tie & put two in his head. He's just plain no good. The Government has got to stop hording all that tech for evil purposes. The series also gets into all the NWO & FEMA stuff I did in my First Time Lords 2034 book.

I loved this show. I even got my kids into it when they were younger.

Problem is I can't remember a damn thing about it at this point. All the plot details are gone from my memory. I think they've all been replaced with Breaking Bad minutiae.

I'll have to re-watch the entire series to get back into it. I'd hate to watch the new stuff and be totally lost.

I loved this show. I even got my kids into it when they were younger.

Problem is I can't remember a damn thing about it at this point. All the plot details are gone from my memory. I think they've all been replaced with Breaking Bad minutiae.

I'll have to re-watch the entire series to get back into it. I'd hate to watch the new stuff and be totally lost.

I did not care for the show but a small breasted, red head Gillian Anderson was worth taking notice.

Everything always seemed to lead to the smoking man. Then gets quickly chopped off, violently so at times. Then stops there & seems to start all over with another odd happening. Kinda like a serial from the old days when I was a kid. And The red-headed Scully was a hotty. When I was a Foreman at Ford, we had a parts rep come in once that looked & dressed just like her! I almost forgot I was married...

Back