Checkin' in w/ my AZ folks...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McWort

Reaction score
Hey there, fellow homebrewers! Just happened onto this site while searching ideas for my next brew day and others in my area whom share one of my passions. What a goldmine!
I'm a new brewer with about half a dozen partial mashes under my belt. I had one batch go south, but the others have been successes IMHO. I'm hoping to advance to kegging vs. bottling soon, as well as going all-grain.

Looking forward to being a part of this community... CHEERS!

McWort

Hello fellow AZ brewer.
I am in the colder part of the state but still same state. I have not shopped the LHBS in PHX.

Welcome to the forum McWort. There are quite a few of us brewers in the valley. There is a brewout at olllllo's tomorrow Feb. 7th. Send olllllo a note and get directions. That way you can meet several board members in person and p/u a lot of info.

Thanks, Wild. I'm aware of the brewout from reading some threads, but didn't know if it would be in poor taste to invite myself, being the new guy and all. As it happens, I have no plans for Saturday... (hinting as hard as I can =)

BTW, I've already applied to join PHX BATF. Are there any requisites I should be aware of?

Thanks, Wild. I'm aware of the brewout from reading some threads, but didn't know if it would be in poor taste to invite myself, being the new guy and all. As it happens, I have no plans for Saturday... (hinting as hard as I can =)

BTW, I've already applied to join PHX BATF. Are there any requisites I should be aware of?

olllllo will need to give you destination instructions for the brewout.
All local brewers are invited so there's no faux pas.
The only requisite for the BATF is the love of beer and being a zonie.

Back