Staff needed for Homebrew Shop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luapluap

Reaction score
Knowledgeable and capable part time staff are needed to work in an established Homebrew shop near Bristol/Bath.

The shop has been running for over twenty years with many loyal and friendly customers.

Would suit a keen and experienced homebrewer who is looking for a part time job. The role would include day to day running of the shop and weekly stock ordering.

If you are interested and would like to find out more then please email me for more details at [email protected]

Many thanks

Paul Louis

"Honey, there's a great job waiting for me in England, let's move!"

Somehow I don't think that would fly...oh well :)

Where were you 4 years ago when I lived in the UK? :mad: I have wife's family living in Bath... great area. Cost of living is a little high, but it's still great. If only I were moving back, I would totally jump on that. I can easily get a spouse visa and my wife would love it... Hmmm. No, I can't. Maybe later in life.

Keep us posted as to where it is/what's it called. I'm sure to be in Bath in the next year or 2 and I'll stop in.

Back