Kegerator Serving Temperature

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSean

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've searched around a bit and found that there's a wide variety of serving temperature from kegerators (anything from 34 to 50).

I'm assembling my keezer and am trying to decide at what temp to set my temperature controller. I was thinking around 40* would be appropriate for the most styles of beer. What do you guys think?

denimglen said:
Depends on what styles you brew most often, for me at 10C (50F I think) works out well.

That's what I figured. I'm all over the place in terms of styles. Right now, I've got a pumpkin ale, a belgian tripel, an apricot ale (magic hat clone - shut up), and an English Strong Dark. So, I'm trying to find a happy medium for all of them.

mine is set around 38*F, seems to work well, but I have a lot of condensation inside the keezer and am starting to get mold....need to deal with that ASAP.

I like between 8C and 10C myself (my kegerator floats between them so I'm not sure what it actually is - which is to say I'm too lazy to actually check :D). You're better off setting it to the temp for the style you like coldest, you can always let the other beers warm up in the glass before you drink them.

Latest posts

Back