Great price on a Johnson Controls A419ABC-1C Electronic Temp Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bergman1118

Reaction score
I just recently made the commitment to start kegging after 2.5 years of brewing. I got a good deal on a chest freezer through Craigslist (7 cu. ft. for $50 - in great shape!), and now have to buy all of the other stuff - temp controller and obviously the kegging system itself.

I found what I believe to be a great deal on the Johnson A419 digital temperature controller - $59 through Amazon with $8.95 shipping. It's about $20 less than Northern Brewer and Midwest Supplies!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026NDC5O/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

My apologies if this has already been posted, but I figured I'd give a heads up to anyone looking for a good digital temperature controller at a great price :mug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it doesn't come with power cords. The ones from NB come prewired and ready to plug in. You could save a little with the Amazon unit, even having to buy some power cord - just depends on how much the time to wire it up is worth to you.

Latest posts

Back