Adding Flavor To Wine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cjacquette81

Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that if you add additional fruit into the secondary it will give your wine a more pronounced flavor. How true is this?

Keep in mind I'm completely new to homebrewing I have already purchased all my materials just trying to gain as much knowledge before putting the first batch together . Thinking about a mango kiwi strawberry wine hopefully around 10% - 12%. with strong flavor then back sweeten It. Any ideas or comments areuch NEEDED

Yes I've had sangria and although the taste is great it has no legs behind it. At least the ones I've had. What should be my ABV goal for the mango kiwi strawberry wine that would be delicious yet strong

Yes I've had sangria and although the taste is great it has no legs behind it. At least the ones I've had. What should be my ABV goal for the mango kiwi strawberry wine that would be delicious yet strong

9-12% is usually good for fruity wines

I remember reading somewhere that if you add additional fruit into the secondary it will give your wine a more pronounced flavor. How true is this?

Keep in mind I'm completely new to homebrewing I have already purchased all my materials just trying to gain as much knowledge before putting the first batch together . Thinking about a mango kiwi strawberry wine hopefully around 10% - 12%. with strong flavor then back sweeten It. Any ideas or comments areuch NEEDED

Split your batch and keep a log recording both (A & B ) batches, that way you will know first hand and be able to duplacate the one you like best.

Back