Thank You MR Beer (And SWMBO)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henny

Reaction score
Well, SWMBO bought me a MR Beer for X-Mas. What an AWESOME gift.
Three weeks later I jumped the gun a bit and threw one in the freezer to chill.

Just swilling the sweet nectar now for the first time, and thanks to Mr Beer, I found this place. One thing led to another and I am watching 5 gallons of Ed Wort's Apfelwein ferment while drinking my first homemade beer. Cool!

:mug:

Belated Merry Christmas!

Welcome to the obsession. Prepare to spend countless hours and dollars developing but never perfecting your process. Have you read Papazian and Palmer yet?

As those inevtitable questions come up look to your new found resource and friend the search button and advanced search. Get familiar with them if you haven't already. The HUGE amount of knowledge already discussed in previous threads can go a long way to helping you answer most of the questions you'll have. Still not sure after that, then ASK AWAY! This place is filled with some of the greatest folks you'll encounter on the net and some outstanding brewers.

congrats, how did your first one come out? i tried my first mrbeer today and it is still green. i also have 5 gallons fermenting!

Its really REALLY good, should be even better in three weeks!

Back